Ch. 30: Under the Stars

A/N: Find You got me drowning in feels!!! I low key feel like the next song or comeback will be what happens between Find You and Dramarama. Go stream Find You<3

Kihyun

~after eating dessert~

"I'm so stuffed," I said to no one particular as we exited the dessert shop.

"Then...wanna go take a walk through the park," Hyunwoo says as he gestures to the park on our left. I nodded. It only took us a few minutes to there. There was only few people in the park at this time of day. The night sky darkened a lot since we went into the dessert shop. The low whistling of the wind and people talking can be heard. The passing traffic was not that loud, which is kind of strange for such a busy city.

We took a path that had trees lining up both sides and flowers were surrounding each of them. When I was about to go smell one of the flowers, I felt someone grabbing onto my hand and holding it. I gasp involuntarily and nearly tried to withdraw my hand. But, when I realized it was Hyunwoo, that urge disappeared into thin air. Needless to say, my heart began to beat a faster pace as I felt shy.

I glance at Hyunwoo through the corner of my eye in time to see him turning his face away to hide it. Wanting to assure him that it was okay, I began to swing our joined hands together back and forth slowly. He turns back to face me and smiles softly. I cleared my throat as the look in his eyes was a bit unnerving but not in a bad way. On the inside, I was screeching because I never thought that this day would happen.

We made small talk as we continued on the path until we ended up on a hill. Hyunwoo stops talking to me and sits down on the bench that was there at the top of the hill facing the moon. I hesitated because I am an awkward person like that. He looks at me questioningly before patting the space next to him on the bench. I sat down after a few seconds of him giving me a pleading look. I started to bounce my right leg up and down as I wasn't sure what was going to happen next.

Nothing happened really. We both stared up at the night sky admiring the view in comfortable silence. A sudden gust of wind blows past us making me shiver from the coldness. Hyunwoo notices this and sits closer before taking my left hand into his right hand. He holds it up to his mouth and blows warm air onto my hand before rubbing it to make it warm. I instantly tried to pull my hand away as it felt weirdly good. But, he holds on tightly to my hand. When I stop resisting, he shakes his head slightly before putting our joined hands into his jacket pocket. I bit my lower lip and look back at the night sky as my cheeks redden slightly.

"...so pretty," he says suddenly breaking me out of my daze that he caused.

"Huh? What is," I asked him and turned to look at him.

"You," he smiles at me.

A/N: ahiejixoekkcisiiwkdjidl!!! My King, Kwon Jiyong is officially out of the military!!! I'm so happy that he is back! Ah, my VIP feels 🤩