Ch. 97: The Night is Young [m]

A/N: The wait is finally over<3

Kihyun

"Kihyun," Hyunwoo says in questioning voice. I snapped out of my daze and saw that Hyunwoo was right in front of my face. 

"Ehhh," I exclaimed and tried to move back but I forgot that I was sitting on a stool. As I start to fall to the ground, I closed my eyes and braced for the impact. But, there wasn't any. I opened one eye and saw that Hyunwoo had caught and is looking at me with a concerned look. "Sorry," I mumbled as I looked at him with both eyes shyly through my eyelashes. 

We stare into each other's eyes and soon enough we became lost in each other's gaze. I absentmindedly licked my lips as they had become dry for some reason. In the next second, Hyunwoo presses a kiss to my lips. 

I gasped lightly as I wasn't expecting it. In turn, he deepens the kiss. Butterflies appear in my stomach and fluttered around like crazy as desire begins to fill my mind. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and returned his kisses. As we slowly made out, Hyunwoo moves so that we weren't in that awkward position anymore. 

Suddenly, he picks me up off the chair thus shocking me with his abrupt display of strength. To be honest, it was totally a turn on. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist so that my weight wouldn't make him stumble and us fall down to the ground. I moaned lightly into his mouth when he started to toy with my tongue by sucking on it slightly. 

Although it was a bit muffled, it was clear that it turned Hyunwoo on as he involuntarily inhaled sharply. A few seconds later, we stopped kissing to catch our breaths. We looked at each other with half lidded eyes that has lust slowly burning within. I gestured with a head jerk toward the bed to signal that I wanted to move things to the bed. 

He nods and walks over to the bed but somehow manages to miscalculate where the bed started as we unknowingly fell onto the bed. Hyunwoo quickly lets go of my thighs and uses his hands to stop himself from crushing me. But, in doing this, he had put his hands on either side of my head which made my heart doki doki even more. (A/N: Doki is like the sound that the heart makes in anime.) And, the rest of the night was...history. Or, is it anatomy?