Ch. 65: Soaked & Smirks

Hyunwoo

Kihyun tries to take the faucet head back but I held it in the air behind me while smiling because it was kind of cute watching him try to get it back. But, he wasn't tall enough to do so. Suddenly, he stops trying to grab it so I lowered my guard and was about to bring it back down when he jumps on me. 

He wraps his legs around my waist and went to grab the faucet head but I unconsciously let go of it which caused it to snap back in place and went to grab the back of his thighs to kept from falling onto the ground. When Kihyun realizes what happens, he looks into my eyes with droplets of tap water dripping down his face while panting slightly. 

Needless to say, my mind went there. This kind of imagery made me smirk and look at him in a smoldering way despite my voice of reason telling me to contain myself. Kihyun's eyes widen owlishly. His plush pink lips open and close repeatedly as he couldn't find the words to say. 

So, I kissed him before leaning back in time to see blush dust his cheeks. I could almost see the words/numbers 'Error 404' appear over his head. "You- Th- That's cheating," he stammers before smacking me lightly on the chest with his right hand. 

"If it is, I'll gladly do it again," I said without thinking. A look of surprise or disbelief passes through his eyes as he looks into mine. Silence filled the air as we stared at each other for some time. Then,  Kihyun suddenly kisses me before smirking at me with a proud look on his face. 

Now, it was my turn to look at him in surprise. Then, he proceeds to say with redden cheeks and in a partially shaky voice, "Two can play at this game."