Ch. 43: Slumber Party for 2 (Part 2)

Hyunwoo

At one point, I started to feel something wet on my shirt. I looked down to see Kihyun drooling on my shirt while asleep. I chuckled softly and then went to turn off the TV. But, then, Kihyun suddenly says with sleep in his voice, "I was watching that."

"Oh, sorry. I thought that you fell asleep," I said as he props himself up. He blinks slowly with a subtle pout before turning to look at me with half lidded eyes. 

"I did," he asks in confusion and furrows his brows.

"You don't remember?"

"Mmm, not really. I have been quite tired from work, so that's probably why," he says slowly like he was reading a book to a child that was about to fall asleep. 

"Do you want to go to bed? It is quite late...,"I trailed off. He shakes his head. "Then, what?"

"I'll just sleep here," he mutters under his breath before leaning back against me. He sniffs softly before getting comfortable. I froze as I hadn't expected this outcome. I grab the blanket that was on the back of the couch and covered us with it. The second he felt the blanket over him he grabs onto it and tucks the closest edge under his chin before sighing out of content. I wrap my arms around him before leaning back so that we were laying down instead of sitting. 

Then, I reached out to grab the remote from the coffee table but this proved to be a difficult task. The tips of my fingers could barely touch it and the second I managed to touch it. It wobbles and crashes onto the floor. I cursed under my breath and reached for it. This time I managed to grab a hold of it and then I turned the TV off. 

Kihyun huffs and mumbles something unintelligible under his breath. I stilled for a moment before grabbing my phone from the armrest above me, and using it to turn off the lights. Right after I put my phone back, Kihyun grips the front of my shirt and mutters, "Stop moving."