Ch. 15: Just a Feeling

A/N: Monsta X be asking who do I love. My multifandom ass is shaking. Hahaha. I love all of my biases equally<3 

Hyunwoo

~after they eat~

"Well...I guess I should get going," Kihyun says as he places the kitchenware that he had used earlier in the sink. 

"You don- I'll see you at work then," I stammered. Why did I try to say that...

"Yep," he says before patting his pockets. 

"Your phone and wallet is in the room. I think. I'll go get it," I said and turned around to go to my bedroom. 

"No. Wait, I sho-"

"It's fine really. Not a big deal," I said and went into the room to only come back out seconds later with his wallet and phone. "Here you go," I said and handed them to him. In the exchange, our fingers touched briefly. A 'jolt' shots up my arm for some unknown reason.

"Thank you. Sorry to have bummed here for a night. I hope that drunk me was too much to deal with," he says as we walked over to the entrance of my apartment. 

"Nah, I have seen worst," I said as he began to put on his shoes.

"That's for sure. Do you remember when Hoseok got so drunk that he thought Hyungwon was a Olympic bar and tried to bench press him?"

"Yeah...," I lied. 

"Hyungwon was so fucking pissed when he dropped him," he snorts. 

"That's for damn sure. I was surprised that Hyungwon let him do it in the first place," I chuckled awkwardly. 

"Mhmm~," Kihyun says with sass. "Okay, I'll get going now. I'll see you at work," he says with a smol smile and then leaves when I returned his farewell. When the door closes, a small pang blooms in my heart. 

A/N: Low key want to write a different book 2 as I have writer's block for this one. What do you guys think?