Ch. 92: 2 Days and 2 Nights (Part 1)

Hyunwoo

~Friday night~

After packing up for our trip to Jeju-do, I drove over to Kihyun's apartment building and went up to his apartment when he buzzed me in. I pressed the doorbell and then waited for him to come answer the door. Without myself knowing, I had been tapping my foot against the floor subconsciously as the recent events had struck a nerve. 

A minute or two later, I heard shuffling noises and footsteps. Then, the door finally opens revealing a freshly showered Kihyun. His pink hair is freshly dried and floofed so that it really did give off the appearance of cotton candy. His cheeks are lightly pink due to the heat of the shower. The white t-shirt stuck to his skin which allowed for me to see how fit he is.

I ripped away my gaze to look at him in the eyes to see him looking at me with a questioning look. I stepped forward and hugged him tight. He freezes momentarily before welcoming the hug and returning it with one of his own. "Well...Hello to you too," he chuckles softly. A sense of relief feels my mind and body with this embrace. 

"Hyung, can you...um...let me go? I need to hurry if we are going to make it to the airport...," he pauses before saying shyly, "Not that I don't want to stay in your arms though..." 

"Right. Sorry," I laughed awkwardly before letting him go. Once I did, he looks at me before shaking his head slightly with a smile on his lips and going back into his apartment. I closed the door behind me before following him to his bedroom. 

When I got there, I gaped at the sight before me. Kihyun had packed two big luggage to go on a two days and two nights trip. "What," he says as he picked up a pair of ripped black jeans to wear.

"Nothing," I replied before helping him close them up. He nods before going to put on his jeans but his right foot gets caught in one of the holes and he starts to fall. I ran over and caught him before he fell to the floor. He had his eyes closed shut probably in anticipation of hitting the floor.

But, when he realizes that I had caught him, he opens his eyes slowly before looking at me with a fond gaze. I smiled immediately in response before kissing the tip of his nose without much thought and moving so that we are both standing up. 

He chews on his lower lip as the pale pink rose color on his cheeks turned a shade darker. He looks at me coyly before quickly getting dressed and then stammering, "Let's go before we miss our plane."