Ch. 71: Glowing

Kihyun

~later that morning~

~at work~

~in the break room~

I absentmindedly stirred my coffee as I recalled last night's activities when I hear someone taking a seat next to me. "So....what's got your mind preoccupied," a familiar voice said in that tone I know so well.

"Nothing, Minhyuk," I said simply before I stopped stirring my coffee and took a sip which in turn scalded my tongue. "Aish," I exclaimed before sticking my tongue out in a vain attempt to cool it down.

"Hmm, my sixth sense is telling me that you did something...good last night," Minhyuk says with a knowing look and a smirk. 

"I don't know what you are talking about," I stuttered before trying to get up but he grabs onto my right hand thus preventing me from escaping his investigation. 

"Really? Then, why are you blushing," he asks with an eyebrow raised.

"It's hot in here. That's all," I scoffed and brushed his hand off of me. 

"The AC is on though..."

"I ran to work?"

"That may work with a fifth grader. But, this is Lee Minhyuk that you are talking too."

"Is it that obvious?"

"Obvious? That doesn't begin to describe it. You are practically glowing like a woman does when she is pregnant," he says and gestures to my face. I quickly covered my cheeks with my hands. I felt that they were hot which tells me that I was blushing.

"Oh my god," I groaned as I dragged my hands down my face before letting them drop onto my lap. 

"So, tell me everything. From start to end," he says excitedly. 

"What?! No way! Go away, you perv," I exclaimed with shock written all over my face. 

"Holy shit! So, you two really did do it, huh?"

"...wait a minute! You-," I paused as I realized he made me spill the beans without really trying. He smiles slyly before make a break for it. "Yah! Lee Minhyuk! Come back here," I shouted before chasing him. 

"I can't wait to hear the pitter-patter of small feet," he sings as he runs away from me.