Ch. 45: Get Ready with You

Kihyun

*alarm rings*

"Oh, it's time to get ready for work," I  said when I realized that it was my phone that was going off and got off the couch before going to the bathroom. When I got there, I realized that I was in his apartment not his. I heard some shuffling sounds to my left and saw him looking at me sleepily. "Do you have a toothbrush that I can use? I forgot this isn't my place," I laughed awkwardly and rubbed at the back of my neck with my right hand.

"There are spares behind the mirror," he says as he points to the mirror in front of us. I opened it and frowns slightly because the toothbrushes were on the top shelf. I clicked my tongue out of annoyance and got onto my tip toes to get one. Before I could grab one, he comes up from behind me and gets one for me, which made his body press against mine. I stifled a gasp and internally screamed. 

He hands me the new toothbrush. I took it from him and turned on the water before washing it a bit. Afterwards, I was about to look for the toothpaste but then he was already squeezing some onto the toothbrush that I was holding. "Thank you," I said with a smol smile.

He nods and says, "You can use my cup if you want."

"But, what about you?"

"We can use the same one," he says simply. 

"But-"

"Why not? We're dating, aren't we? What's mine is yours," he says with a shrug. Like that, my cheeks betrayed me and turned pink with blush. I picked up the black cup and filled it up with water. I turned it off when I was done before taking in some water into my mouth. Hyunwoo grabs my wrist and brought the cup to his lips before taking some water into his mouth. 

I nearly spat my water out. I closed my eyes and mentally yelled at myself for being such a pabo and fanboying/freaking out about every little romantic/intimate gesture or thing he does. When I opened my eyes again, he was giving me a strange look while brushing his teeth. I quickly spat out the water and began to brush my teeth. 

After we finished brushing our teeth, I set down the cup and placed my toothbrush in it. Hyunwoo moves from behind me and opens the cabinet behind us and took out two small towels. I moved out of the way. He wets one of them with water and then holds it out to me. I took it from him and cleaned my face with it. 

Then, I brought it down so that my eyes were showing. He didn't seem to notice me looking at him as he washed his face. Soon enough, I find myself admiring his facial features. I even noticed that he had a stubble that was very close shaven. 

It must have past some time as when I broke out of my trance, he was leaning against the sink with his arms across his chest looking at me with one eyebrow raised. I then threw the towel at him out of embarrassment before trying to walk out of the bathroom.

Before I could get out of the bathroom, he grabs my right hand and pulls me back which caused me to stumble and crash into him. "Yah! What do you-," I began to yell but he cuts me off by kissing me. 

"Just couldn't resist," he says when he leans back.