Ch. 85: When The Sun Rises [m]

Kihyun

~the next morning~

*a ringing sound*

I groaned softly after being awaken by the sound of an incessant bell noise. I reached out to turn it off without opening my eyes. When I thought I was holding my hand in the right place, I went to slap the button but I ended up smacking something else or rather someone else. 

The victim lets out a soft grunt and shifts as the sound stops. In the next second, I felt someone's arms tightening around me. I opened my eyes and was met with someone's chest. I blinked rapidly before the memories from last night came flooding back. My cheeks instantly redden at this recollection.

I peak up at him through my eyelashes. He was still fast asleep despite getting smacked. I sighed out of relief before I looked at him more closely at how sharp his jawline is, how defined his body is, and how soft his lips look. "Oh my god, Kihyun. Stop ogling," I muttered to myself before hiding my face against his chest.

Just then, I realized that we were both only wearing boxers and that there isn't really anything keeping us from touching each other's bodies. I covered my face with my hands as I silently freaked out. From this, I can feel that my cheeks were 'red hot.' 

After I calmed down, I uncovered my face and cuddled closer to Hyunwoo. Needless to say, I am euphoric right now. The me years ago could not have imagined that this day would come to be. I smiled to myself before bringing a hand to his stomach which is very defined and tracing random images without really thinking. 

In midst of this, I felt Hyunwoo press a kiss to the top of my head and saying good morning in a low tone that made me involuntarily shiver. "Good morning, Hyung," I said softly. He turns onto his side so that he can face me and looks at me with fond eyes. He smiles gently like the gentle giant he is as he pushed back a few strands of my hair behind my ear and cupped my cheek with his hand. 

I returned his smile with one of my own as we stared into each other's eyes in a loving way. It felt like hours have passed but it had only been minutes in reality. Although none of us said anything, things were said. Hyunwoo leans forward and kisses me as he moved so that he was on top of me. But, he prop himself up using his arms so that he didn't crush me with his weight

I wasn't phased by the change in position and kissed him back before I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. As we made out slowly, the feelings from last night came back but in a slow burn kind of a way. And, the rest is history...