Ch. 70: Bliss

Hyunwoo

~the next morning~

The sun's rays poked at my eyelids thus waking me up from my slumber. I slowly opened my eyes and was confused as to why the ceiling didn't match the one in my apartment. I then hear someone breathing softly to my right. I looked over to see Kihyun sleeping on his side facing away from me and on my arm.

In the next second, the memories of what had transpired last night floods my mind. My cheeks heated up in response. I turned onto my side and wrapped my other arm around his waist. I pressed kisses along his nape, the right side of his neck, and behind his right ear. 

Kihyun makes a questioning noise in his sleep and subconsciously tried to smack whoever or whatever was touching his neck. But, he fails as I moved out of the way just in time. When he stopped, I did it again. This time he stirs and looks back just as I moved away from his neck. 

"Good morning," he says in a sleepy tone. 

"Good morning, Kihyun ah," I smiled before kissing the tip of his nose. He turns around so that he is facing me. I reached up with my right hand and brushed aside the strands of cotton candy pink hair that blocked me from fully looking into his eyes. Once his beautiful honey brown eyes were in sight, I cupped his cheek and gently moved my thumb back and forth. 

His eyes start to droop at my gentle touches. "Hmm~, stop that. You're going to make me fall asleep," he says softly with the best pout that he can muster right now. I chuckled at this and stopped. "You actually stopped," he asks with now wide awake eyes. 

"But, you-."

"I did but I didn't really mean it," he smiles shyly. 

"Ohhh."

"Pabo," he mutters under his breath.