Ch. 35: Dolled Up

A/N: I was not ready for this level of sin! Who to stan EXO or X-EXO? ㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, I made a public IG account (nine_rcj).

Kihyun

~inside in his apartment~

I let out a screech the second I entered my apartment. I dropped my plushies and pillow and covered my heated cheeks with my hands. Oh my god....Oh My GoD! Yoo Kihyun, where did this sudden braveness come from?! Heol!!! I then slapped myself repeatedly but lightly to snap myself out of this. I look into the mirror that hung above a small table near the entrance and locked eyes with myself. I quickly looked away from no real reason and picked up the plushies and pillow before taking off my shoes.

After I walked deeper into my apartment, I went straight into my bedroom and placed them next to the one that Hyunwoo had won me some time ago at our school's fair. It was a small beige teddy bear with a baby blue t-shirt. The 'fur' is a bit worn as I had 'abused' it too many times when I was crushing on him. I picked it up and hugged it before placing it back down. Subconsciously, I brought my fingers up and touched my lips remembering what had transpired minutes earlier. I smiled involuntarily and chuckled at how silly I was being.

~the next morning~

*alarm going off*

I let out a loud groan the second my mind comprehended that I had to wake up to go to work. I open one eye and surveyed my surroundings before opening the other one. The sunlight was pouring through the curtains basking my room in green light. I sat up and ran a hand through my messy pink locks.

I throw my blanket off of me and got off the bed. I stretched my arms above me which made my shirt ride up thus showing off a part of my stomach. The cool morning air coursed over it making me shiver. I walked sluggishly to my bathroom and cringed when my feet touched the cold black tiles. I cursed myself under my breath for forgetting to wear slippers.

When I got to the sink, I picked up the tube of toothpaste and unscrew the cap before taking my toothbrush out of my cup and squeezing some toothpaste onto the toothbrush. I put the toothbrush in my mouth so that I can put the cap back on. After that, I grabbed my cup and put some water in it from the faucet. I take out my toothbrush from my mouth and rinsed my mouth with some water before beginning to brush my teeth.

As my mind came back online, the memories of last night came flooding in. I began to brush my teeth faster to keep myself from going into delulu mode. A few minutes later, I was finished washing up. I went into my walk in closet and scanned what clothes I had. In the end, I chose a burgundy sweater, a white dress shirt, a black belt, and pale blue jeans. After putting them on, I stepped in front of my full sized mirror to see if it looked okay.

In midst of my examination, I start to wonder what on Earth I was doing. Before I could convince myself to wear something I usually wear to work, I walked back into my room to my dresser. I scanned the makeup that Hyungwon and Minhyuk had gifted to me as a gag gift. Why you may ask? It is because they kept saying that I am their Eomma so I should wear makeup.

I wasn't really skilled at applying makeup. I only knew the very basic stuff like applying mascara, lipstick, subtle eye shadow, and filling out my eyebrows. I bit my lower lip wondering if I really should do this because if those two sticks see, they will surely tease me. I pouted and settled for putting on some lip gloss and filling in my eyebrows.

When I looked back up, I could see that the tips of my ears were red. "Yah! Yoo Kihyun, get it together. You are just trying to look good for yourself...no one else," I said to myself.