Ch. 1: Fated to Meet Again

******Please read this author's note******

Hi there,

 'Until Whenever' is the second book  to the Eternal Love series, and the sequel to my other work, 'Always and Forever.' Thus, this is to say that 'Until Whenever' is not a stand alone book. To my new readers, please go back and read 'Always and Forever' (which is book 1), so that you know the background story, and save yourself from spoilers and confusion if you choose to read this first and then book 1. To my returning readers, thank you so much for deciding to read this book too,  for continuing to support my works, and welcome back. Let's begin. 

                                                                                                                                    Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                    AsSoftAsYoongi

                                                                  ******************************

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day<3 

Hyunwoo

When I opened my eyes, bright lights momentarily blinded my eyes. I closed my eyes to block them out. I sniffed the air for no real reason. The air smelled sterile and like rubbing alcohol. Am I dead?

"Dr. Kim, the patient is waking up," says a feminine voice. 

"Thank you, Nurse Lee," a disembodied voice answers. My eyes instantly snapped open after I heard his voice. "Well, hello there. I'm Dr. James Kim. Can you tell me your name," the light brunet male in white asks. 

"Son...Hyunwoo...," I said slowly. 

"Do you know where you are," he asks while flashing a flashlight into my eyes.

"A hospital?"

"That's right. Do you recognize me," he asks.

"Not really...," I said cautiously. 

"Hmm, understandable. Sometimes, people are confused when they regain consciousness from an incident. Anyways, you have been asleep for two whole days. I was beginning to worry that you wouldn't wake up," the doctor says as he looks at the monitors next to me before writing something down.

"Two days? What is the date today," I asked. 

"It's February 5th, 2019," he answers.  Wait?! That was when Kihyun died. 

"Really?!"

"Yes, it is," he says and shows me his phone which said it is currently 11:11 a.m. on February 5th, 2019.

"But, that can't be possible," I muttered to myself. Before Dr. Kim could respond, the door opens. 

"Sunbaenim, how is he feeling," a familiar voice asks. 

"Ah, Dr. Yoo. You came at the right time. Dr. Son has woken up," Dr. Kim replies. In the next few seconds, the person whom that voice belonged too approached. I couldn't believe who I was looking at. He looks just like him.

"Hyunwoo Sunbae, why do you look like you just saw a ghost," he asks while tilting his head to the side slightly. 

"This can't be.... You're dead," I said in disbelief.

"Me? Dead? Sorry to disappoint, but I am alive and kicking," he says and laughs just like him.

A/N: The medical knowledge in this book is not 100% accurate. Also, the plot is still in the works, so updates will be slow for a bit.