Ch. 78: Untitled

A/N: Sorry for the delay. I didn't have time during the weekend to sit down and update my stories. So, I am updating while at work. 

Hyunwoo

~the following week~

"Have you heard that the hospital is starting an exchange program," Nurse Lee asks me. 

"What's that," I asked.

"The big boss and a few other hospital CEOs were talking. They thought it would a great idea to start a exchange program where a few medical staff would go to other hospitals once a year for a period of time as some sort of training or learning experience. Whoever goes is either chosen by the higher ups or volunteering," she replies.

"Hmm, that doesn't seem like a bad idea at all," I said thoughtfully. 

"I heard that the star at HyunJin Hospital is coming to our hospital," she says. Before I could reply, I hear numerous female voices scream. 

"What was that," I asked.

"The announcement of the star of HyunJin Hospital," she chuckles before getting up.

"Where are you going?"

"To go to the bathroom," she says sarcastically before walking to the elevator.  What's so good about him?

~late in the night~

I stifled a yawn as I walk to Kihyun's office. His car broke down the other day so I naturally offered to give him rides wherever until it was fixed. As I got closer, I noticed that the door was ajar and I can hear him and someone else laughing. Weird. Who could it be? His shift is over...

"No way! That's so unreal," Kihyun laughs.

"I know, right? But, it happened," the mystery person chuckles. 

"What happened afterward," Kihyun asks. 

"Well...nothing really. The toy was removed safely and the dad went home. Simple as that," the mystery person replies. 

"Poor guy. I wonder what the kid was thinking when she did that to her dad," Kihyun says. When I got to his office, I peeked in to see who it was. The person didn't familiar to me at all. "Oh, Hyung. Hello," Kihyun says when he saw me.

"Hey....am I interrupting," I asked and gestured to the person on the other side of his table. 

"No, I was just accompanying Kihyun ssi until you came," the person says.

"And, you are," I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Right, I forgot to introduce you two. Hyung, this is Doctor Min Yoongi from HyunJin hospital. He is going to be working here because of the exchange program. Yoongi ssi, this is...," Kihyun starts to say but I interrupt him.

"Doctor Son Hyunwoo. Kihyun's boyfriend," I said with a smile that didn't reach my eyes as I held my hand in front of me to shake his hand.