Ch. 61: Dinner for Two (Part 3)

Hyunwoo

~a few minutes later~

"Thank you," he says when I brought over the vegetables that I had sliced. 

"No problem...Is there anything else I can do," I asked.

"Um, not really. You can take two bowls, two pairs of chopsticks, and two spoons to the table. After that, you can take a seat at the couch and watch some television while you wait," he says before looking at me. 

"Are you sure?"

He looks at me with an eyebrow raised before saying while laughing, "Yes, I'm sure."

"Alright," I said before gathering said items from the dish rack and walking out to the living slash dining room. Once I had set the bowls and eating utensils down, I glanced back at Kihyun and found myself smiling at the sight. The sight of him in the kitchen cooking made me feel warm inside. It felt like my Kihyun was here. 

I know that it is kind of wrong that I am confusing them two but I have a feeling that someone up there gave me a second chance to live my life with him once again. Therefore, they are actually the same person but not at the same time if that makes any sense.  Sometime later, something hits my face. I blinked rapidly and looked down to see a kitchen towel.

I bent down and picked it up before looking at the person who most definitely threw it at me with a knowing yet questioning look. "I get shy when I get too much attention. Don't you remember," he stammers slash states rather than asks with blush adoring his plump cheeks before looking down at the pot in front of him and quickly stirring its contents with the wooden spoon in his right hand.

"I do. I just couldn't help but admire my boyfriend," I teased. 

"Yah," he exclaims before glaring at me in a playful accusatory way with a pout on his lips.