Ch. 68: Consent [M]

Kihyun

"Yah! I said stop," I giggled as he didn't let up on his 'assault' on my torso. Many times I tried to twist away but he had me caged in with his legs after he got on top of me to prevent me from escaping. "At least, let me catch my breath before you continue," I whined and pushed at his chest. 

He immediately stops and a look of worry fulls his eyes. "Shit, I didn't realize- Are you okay, Ki," he asks in a worried tone. 

"I'm fine. Just needed some air," I said after inhaling and exhaling deeply a few times in a row. He cups my right cheek with his right hand and looked closely at my face to see if something is indeed wrong. 

It was then when I noticed how close his face was to mine. I found myself taking in his facial features. My eyes end up landing on his pale rose red lips. When I caught myself staring, I tore my eyes away and looked up to find Hyunwoo looking at me with a knowing look. 

My mind reels as it tries to find a suitable excuse to explain why I was staring...err...looking at his lips so intently. But, those thoughts immediately got shoved aside when he kissed me. I slowly closed my eyes when he started to kiss me a bit deeper. Desire is getting the best of me instead of nerves which is...quite refreshing for a change. After all, what I always dreamed of happening is happening right now.

He moves his hands so that he was holding my torso as I moved my hands to his broad shoulders. I kiss him back as best as I could. But, unfortunately, I wasn't really...experienced in this department. He deepens the kiss and explores my mouth with his tongue. I moaned lightly when my mind processed this. 

However, right when I thought it was getting good, he stops kissing me and pulls away. He gets off of me before apologizing. "Is there something wrong? Did I do something wrong," I asked nervously as my nerves were definitely getting to me now. The desire that had taken over is gone now. 

"No. No, you didn't do anything wrong. I just-," he cuts himself off before looking at me with apologetic eyes. 

"Just what," I asked as I propped myself up. 

"...I just don't want to make you do anything that you don't want to do. I didn't really ask for consent, you know," he states more than asks.