Ch. 46: A Promise

A/N: Thinking about writing a Changki fanfic....Thoughts?

Hyunwoo

"Do you think we can swig by my place," he asks as we entered the living room.

"Why?"

"So, that I can change into fresh clothes. I can't wear the same clothes that I wore yesterday to work," he scoffs.

"You can wear my clothes," I stated.

 He gives me a weird look before asking, "What makes you think that we wear the same size?"

"...just humor me," I replied. He nods reluctantly and we made our way to my closet. Some time ago, I had found old clothes that the other Hyunwoo probably wore back in high school. I pulled out a black t-shirt and a pair of ash grey jeans and handed it to him. He looks at them and then holds them against his body to see if they would fit.

"This could work," he mutters under his breath. 

"They are probably the only clothes that are small enough for you to wear," I said.

"True...anyways, let's hurry up. We don't want to be late for work," he smiles.

~at work~

"Ohhhh, you two are coming in together," Minhyuk says with a smug look on  his face.

"Is it that shocking," Kihyun states more than asks and rolls his eyes at the taller male.

"It is...how come you didn't tell me that you guys were dating? I had to find out from Nurse Lee! I thought we were best friends," Minhyuk complains and crosses his arms. 

"Well...it just didn't come up," Kihyun says as he probably couldn't think of a good excuse. 

"Then, does the rest of the gang know," Minhyuk asks.

"Well, Hoseok hyung, Yixing ge, and Junmyeon hyung knows... I think Changkyun and Jooheon guessed it already," he answers.

"So, I am like the last person in our gang to find out," Minhyuk shouts in disbelief.

"Shh, what are you doing? Trying to announce it to the whole world," Kihyun asks with an annoyed look on his face.

"I'm hurt. I don't get why I am the last one to know," Minhyuk pouts. 

"Alright. Alright, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you before anyone else," Kihyun says and pats Minhyuk on the arm.  Minhyuk nods and then pushes Kihyun behind him. I looked at him confused as to what he was doing. 

"Listen here, Son Hyunwoo. If you break his heart, I'll break yours...LITERALLY," Minhyuk threatens.

"Heol! Minhyuk, stop it," Kihyun groans. 

"I won't," I said simply but in all seriousness. I would never do that...not then and not now.