Ch. 5: New Life. Same Me. (Part 3)

Hyunwoo

The second I entered the apartment I smelt lemon balm and something else. The apartment interior is covered in an array of soft blues, white, and black. In the walkway, I took off my shoes, put on a pair of black slippers, and walked into the living room. On my right, there are pictures hanging on the wall. In the first picture on the left at the top, there was Kihyun, Hoseok, 'me,' and four other guys that looked just like Minhyuk, Hyungwon, and Jooheon  sitting on a picnic blanket with a basket of food in the middle.  In the picture next to it, it was a picture of them six dog piling on top of 'me.' The following picture was of 'me' and two middle aged persons, who also looked just like my parents. The last picture was a younger version of 'me' swimming in a pool.

Looking away from the pictures, there were frames and other objects on the shelf above the couch, there was a Bachelor's degree in Biochemistry, Medical Doctorate degree in Internal Medicine, several gold medals in swimming,  a graduation picture of 'me,' and a graduation cap with a red tassel. 

"Damn...this Hyunwoo is really smart," I said to no one in particular. Then, I went into the hall to the left and opened the first door. It was the bathroom only. I left it open and went to the door  directly on the opposite side of the hall. It was a bedroom, but it didn't look like anyone lived in there. It is probably a guest room. After that, I went to the door at the end of the hall and opened the door, this room is definitely the main bedroom as it contained many signs that someone lives in there. 

As soon as I stepped in, I hear a little woof. Puzzled, I looked down to see a  white Pomeranian sniffing at my legs. I crouched down and held out my hand for the dog to smell. The Pomeranian smells my hand and licks it once before looking up at me curiously. The dog had on a collar, so I grabbed the tag that is dangling from it. On the tag, it has the word 'Snow' on it.

"So, that is your name, huh? Snow," I said. When I said her name, she barks once and wags her tail at me. "Shouldn't you be trying to bite or something? I'm not him," I said to her. But, she ignored me and walked onto her baby pink bed that is next to the cal king bed that is in the center of the room.

I sat down at the edge of the bed and scanned the whole room taking everything in. Next to the bed, there were night stands on either side. On my right side, there is a book case full of books and a white desk with a laptop on it. The desk also had three stacks of papers and pens too. On my left side, there is a full length mirror, an attached bathroom, and a big walk in closet.

"What the hell I am supposed to do...," I said for what felt like the millionth time today.