Ch. 52: Untitled

A/N: Updates will resume normal updating pace until otherwise specified. 

Hyunwoo

It was probably a bad idea to let Kihyun drink but it was too late when I thought of that. Kihyun was pouting excessively and was slurring his words while his cheeks are flushed. His pink hair is in complete disarray. Still, I found this sight to be cute. Drunk Kihyun is full of aegyo to the max.

I myself am buzzed but still able to think clearly. I had taken away the bottle of soju from him but he kept making 'grabby' hands at me while drunkenly demanding in a cute way for me to give it to him. "Ki, you should eat some more instead," I said as I held a fish cake skewer in front of him. 

"I donno wanna fishy cakeu. Me wanna drink," he stammers and rubs at his face with both of his hands. 

"No, you're drunk," I said as I kept the bottle away from him.

"Hi, drunk. I'm Kihyun," he says before laughing like a hyena at his own dad joke. The other customers were giving us side glares as he was making a disturbance by laughing so loudly. I quickly apologized to them and shushed him. He shushes me back while buffing his cheeks slightly. 

I couldn't help but laugh as I found it to be adorable to witness. I sighed as it was clear that he wasn't going to eat anything. I beckon the ahjumma over and asked her how much. After she told me, I pulled out enough bills to pay the bill. When she walked away, I got up and felt a rush in my head which caused me to be disorientated for a second. 

Kihyun siezes the chance and takes the bottle from me before downing the remaining soju in the bottle. "Kihyun," I said in a mild exasperated manner. He looks at me sheepishly before smiling brightly. "Come on, let's go," I said as I grabbed onto his right hand and pulled him up.

He then clings onto me like a drunk koala on a tree which made me stumble a bit but I managed to stop us from crashing to the floor. I somehow managed to shift him over so that he was on my back and then used my hands to hold him up by holding his thighs. I grunted softly as he pressed his teeth against the back of my neck after muttering something unintelligible under his breath.

A few seconds later, I began to make my way back to my apartment. There was some people who stared at us as Kihyun began to drunkenly singing to "Howlin 404" by Dean. It didn't sound awful but he wasn't singing at a loud enough volume for others to know that he was singing. So, it really just sounded like he was saying gibberish to others. 

After some time, we finally were on the street where my apartment was. It was then when I realized that my car was still at the hospital. His probably was too. "Hyung~," he coos next to my ear.

"Yeah?"

"You know. I really really like you, right," he asks in a soft voice as if he was afraid that someone would hear him say that.

"I do."

"No but like really REALLY ReAlLy likeu you?"

"Yes."

"Do you likey meh," he slur-asks.

"I don't."

"What?!?! But-"

I cut him off and said, " I don't like you. I love you."  He gasps loudly as I began to chuckle at his response to what I said. 

"Oh...I thought that you really mean-.....You're a big meanie, hyung," he whines and smacks my chest with his smol fists repeatedly but they didn't hurt at all as he wasn't actually trying to hurt me.