Ch. 80: Irked (Part 1)

Hyunwoo

~the next day~

~lunch time~

"Kihyun ah, do you want to go out to eat today," I asked as I entered his office. But,  no one was inside. Weird, I thought he said we had the same lunch times today. Maybe, something came up... I sighed slightly before going to the cafeteria. I walked over to the lunch line and began to think about what I wanted to eat. 

In midst of this, I heard a familiar laughter ringing throughout the cafeteria. I look to my right and saw Kihyun sitting at a table next to the windows with Yoongi. I subconsciously clenched my jaw at this. Even though there was a table separating them, he was still to close to Kihyun for my liking. 

Kihyun was still laughing out loud at something that had been said. Then, Yoongi put a piece of his chicken katsu on his fork, presumably tells Kihyun to try it, and holds it out to him.  Kihyun takes the fork from him and ate the katsu before handing the fork back. "He's just being friendly. That's all. Nothing else," I muttered under my breath with my eyes closed in hopes of convincing myself to not overact. 

"Are you going to get some lunch or what," someone says from behind me. 

"Oh, sorry. I...zoned out," I said before quickly moving to the front and ordered. As I walked over to the pick up area, I looked back over at them two. Right then, I could swear that Yoongi saw me through the corner of his left eye and then smirked before saying something to Kihyun and grabbing Kihyun's hand. 

I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. There is nothing going on between them. Trust your boyfriend, Hyunwoo. Don't rush over there and cause a scene. It probably isn't what you think it looks like....But, what if-

Before I can go in a mental downward spiral, I hear one of the workers call out my order number. I turned around, took it from her after thanking her, and then made my way over to those two as calmly as possible. When I pulled out the chair next to Kihyun, they both turned their attention away each other to me. Yoongi looks at me with a bored look on his face while Kihyun looked at me with a wide smile on his face. 

"Hyung! Oh my god, I totally forgot to tell that I was going to get lunch with Yoongi ssi. I'm so sorry," Kihyun says while looking at me with puppy dog eyes and a pout. 

"Don't worry about it. It's okay," I paused before looking at Yoongi and said, "I'm here now." Yoongi rolls his eyes at me in response to my quote unquote provocation. This fker...