Part 54: Fixing Things.

Tae's Pov:

As I'm doing this I say something hoping it gets her attention.

Tae: "Baby you're still not done?"

Me: "Yeah I'm done why?"

Tae: "Because you keep kissing me. "

Me: "I like kissing you is that a problem do you not like it?"

Tae: "There's no problem baby I was just wondering why you was kissing me."

Me: "Like I said I like kissing you."

As she's saying this she doesn't say anything else and kisses me again.

But instead of kissing my neck she kisses me on my lips which is enough to make me smile.

As we are kissing I suddenly pull away and look into her tired eyes.

Tae: "I love you baby get some rest."

Me: "I love you too baby you need to rest too."

Tae: "I will try baby but you are the one who needs to rest."

As I'm saying this she suddenly grabs my hand and holds it in hers.

While she's holding my hand she holds my hand close to her chest and she lays her head on my chest.

As she's laying next to me with her head on my chest I turn the light out so we can try to sleep for the night.

But before I close my eyes to sleep I kiss her on her forehead.

So she knows I'm here and that I'm not going anywhere.

Tae: "I love you so much baby I'm sorry for what I put you through and I hope you will forgive me for what I've done I love you and I don't want to lose you."

Once I say this I hide my tears that are trying so hard to leave my eyes.

Because if I cry then she will be worried about me and ask me what's wrong.

As this is going through my mind I try to clear my head so I can sleep.

Meanwhile with Yoongi & Kookie

I am leaving my mom's room to find Yoongi so we can talk.

Kookie's Pov:

Once I make it back to the hotel I quickly make it to our room so I can try to talk to him before he leaves.

But as I'm about to knock on the room door.

I see him sitting on the floor in the hall and he has his arms resting on his knees and his head is down.

As I'm seeing this I decide to sit beside him.

While I'm sitting beside him I lay my head on his shoulder to see if I can get his attention.

But as I'm doing this he doesn't move or say anything.