Part 5: Letting the fun Begin.

Once he says this I put my pointer finger under his chin and look deep into his eyes.

Me: "Baby stop I will be fine I love you okay so stop worring."

Before he can say anything else I kiss him softly on his lips which makes him smile.

Which is exactly what I wanted because I don't want neither of us to worry on this trip.

I want us to have an amazing time and to be able to enjoy ourselves.

Once I kiss him I pull away and give him a soft smile which makes him smile.

I gently lay my head back down on his shoulder as my arms continue to be wrapped around his.

~11 hours & 15 Minutes Laters~

It's around 9AM

We finally make it to Las Vegas and the plane finally lands but it lands roughly.

Which causes My Fiance and I to wake up and as we are waking up he opens the curtain to look out the window.

While he's looking out the window his eyes light up like two diamonds and his adorable smile that I love so much is showing.

My Hubby: "Baby we are here look!!"

As I hear how excited he is I can't help but smile even though I'm still tired but I rub my eyes trying to wake myself up.

But no matter if I'm tired or half asleep nothing makes me more happier than seeing him this happy and excited.

Because seeing him like this makes me so happy and I honestly wouldn't trade his smile or happiness for anything in this entire world.

As I'm looking out the window I see nothing but a beautiful clear blue sky and the sun shining bright.

But I also see a black limo waiting as the plane finally lands.

Me: "Baby all I see is a Limo I don't see anything else that says we are in Vegas."

My Hubby: "You will see."

Me: "What are you up too?"

My Hubby: "You are about to find out."

Once he says this the plane comes to a sudden stop and the fly attendant speaks which gets our attention.

"Thanks for joining our flight we have landed safely in Las Vegas."

Once the flight attendant finishes what she needs to say I can't wrap my head around what's happening right now.

I can't belive we are finally in Las Vegas after months of planning this we are finally here.

As things continue to go through my mind I see no one moving which has me confused.

Me: "Baby why isn't anyone moving off of this plane?"