Part 3: A Surprise in Mind.

~{Back to Present Day (2018)}~

As how we met goes through my mind I find myself back to reality.

But I find myself in tears at the happy moments we spent together and we have so many more amazing Happy memories to make and create together.

~Meanwhile with the others~

Kelsey is sitting on RM's lap and they are having their own conversation.

While the others are talking among themselves.

Kookie: "Shelly has been in your room for awhile is she okay?"

Tae: "I'm sure she's fine but I'll check on her to be sure."

Once he says this he heads to his room and knocks on the door.

RM: "Why are you knocking on your own bedroom door?"

Tae: "Because she has this thing that she doesn't like when people walk in on her as she gets dressed."

RM: "But the two of you are around each other all the time what matters if you see the other naked."

Tae: "I am respecting her wishes that's all."

RM: "That's crazy."

Tae: "It's not crazy if you love them enough to respect their privacy."

Once Tae says this RM doesn't say anything else and puts his attention back on his wife.

Tae: "Babe?"

~Meanwhile with Me~

I am still in tears as I think of how we met and for some reason it makes me happy that it happened the way it did.

Because if I didn't speak up like I did the nurse would've took him away from me and we wouldn't be getting married.

As these things go through my mind I hear a familar yet sexy deep voice on the other side of the door.

Which quickly makes me wipe my tears away before he notices and gets worried.

Me: "Yes baby?"

Tae: "Are you okay?"

Me: "Yes I'm great actually."

Tae: "Then can I come in?"

Me: "Yes baby you can come in."

No sooner I say this he opens the door then quickly closes it behind him.

He walks up to me and looks into my eyes which makes me smile.

Tae: "Have you been crying?"

Me: "Yeah.."

Tae: "Are you stressing about our wedding again?"

Me: "For the first time I'm actually not."