Part 28: Going to the Hospital (Part 3).

~The Next Day~

[Sun. August 19th 2018]

~·~·~·~·~

~Meanwhile with My Fiance~

Tae's Pov:

As I'm talking to ARMYs in the kindest and sweetest way possible they just look at me with so much love in their eyes.

They are looking at me the same way My Fiance and I look at each other.

Which warms my heart in every way because ARMYs mean so much to me and I honestly wouldn't be where I'm at today without them.

~><~><~><~

[A/N: I know some ARMYs don't ask personal questions like this to the members out of respect but this is my fan fic and I love it so don't correct me or tell me this or that it's my fan fic I'm doing it MY WAY but anyway I hope everyone is enjoying this.]

~💜 Now please keep reading 💜~

~><~><~><~

As I'm talking to ARMYs I hear hospital security speak up getting my attention.

Hospital Security: "Okay it's time for you guys to leave this isn't a place for kids to run and scream now go!"

Once Hospital Security say this ARMYs run out of the hospital leaving scared because of how much of a giant the security guy is.

Now that I'm alone I remember My Fiance needed me so it doesn't take me long to check on her.

Because once I make it to the bathroom door I knock hoping she will answer me.

Tae: "Baby it's just me please open the door."

~Meanwhile with Me~

My Pov:

As I continue to sit here alone throwing up I hear a sudden knock on the door along with a familar voice.

Tae: "Baby it's just me please open the door."

As I hear this familar voice I lift my head from the toilet and wipe my mouth.

I also realized that I locked the door so I can't just say come in when he can't because of the locked door.

While this goes through my mind I get up and quickly unlock the door.

Now that the door is unlocked I run right back to the toilet because of suddenly feeling sick again.

As I continue to throw up I feel a hand rubbing my back and my hair is suddenly out of my face which tells me he's holding my hair back again.

Tae: "Baby how long is this going to go on?"

Once he says this I lift my head up from the toilet and I wipe my mouth.