Part 37: Leaving For The Bachelor Party.

[Still] ~ My Pov:

~•><•~

~A Few Minutes Later~

After talking about what everyone is doing for the evening.

The guys leave once again but Kookie and Yoongi stay behind with me and my girls.

Because Kookie is hurting too bad to go anywhere and Yoongi wants to stay with him to keep an eye on him.

But before the guys leave I tell my fiance bye and cover him in kisses and hugs.

Me: "I love you baby please be careful and come back in time for us to get married."

Once I say this he wraps his arms around me and kisses me again.

Which makes me melt into his arms and want to stay with him forever.

As he's kissing me he pulls away and looks into my eyes and suddenly speaks up.

Tae: "I love you too baby I will be back just in time for us to get married I promise I won't miss our special day for anything."

Me: "Good you better not miss our big day."

Tae: "I won't baby I promise I have to go but I love you."

Me: "I love you too baby."

Once he says this he kisses me again which makes me want to kiss him forever and never leave his arms.

But I know he has things to do so I have to let him go because if I don't I will keep him in my arms forever.

While we are kissing we get interrupted by the guys and my girls talking in the hallway.

But nothing gets my attention more than what NamJoon says to my fiance.

NamJoon: "Come on Tae you can make out with your girl later we got things to do."

Once he says this we pull away from the kiss and look at NamJoon.

But while we are looking at NamJoon it doesn't take my fiance long to put his attention on me.

Tae: "I have to go now but I love you I will be back sooner than you think."

Me: "I hope so.."

Once I say this I look down at his hands because I'm unable to look into his eyes.

But while I'm playing with his hands he speaks up which gets my attention.

Tae: "Baby?!"

Me: "Huh?"

Tae: "Can you please look at me?"

Me: "Why?"

Tae: "Because I want you to look at me."