Part 50: Sleeping.

My Pov:

While I'm hugging him I have my face hidden in the crook of his neck and I'm still crying.

But as I'm crying the sound of the others walking towards us gets my attention.

But at the same time as upset as I am right now the only person I want to be around right now is my husband.

I'm not in the mood to get questioned by the others.

But while this is going through my mind NamJoon suddenly says something that gets my husband's attention.

NamJoon: "What's wrong with your girl Tae?"

Tae: "Hyung not right now please."

NamJoon: "Look Tae I'm not here to be smart to you or your girl I really want to know what's wrong with her."

Tae: "She's tired and wants to rest now can you stop with the questions. She needs me right now and I don't have time to deal with your questions or smart a** attitude."

NamJoon: "Okay I'll just leave you alone then."

Once NamJoon says this he goes to sit in the limo.

Jimin: "I know you said no more questions TaeTae but why is she crying?"

Tae: "Because she missed our wedding day and had to spend most of the day in the hospital."

Jimin: "Well I still think you look really pretty Shelly."

As he says this to me he gives me his adorable smile and this is enough to get me to smile and I say something to him.

Me: "Thank you little mochi."

Once I say this he smiles at me and gets into the limo with the others.

But before everyone gets into the limo Bambi and Kelsey stand beside each other looking at me.

As I'm seeing them look at me I decide to speak up but before I can get a word out Bambi says something first.

Bambi: "Tae do you need help getting her in the limo?"

Tae: "No thank you I can handle her just fine she can walk she was just too tired to walk out of the hospital."

Bambi: "Okay just thought you wanted some help."

Tae: "I'm fine thanks."

Once he says this Bambi and Kelsey doesn't say anything else and they get into the limo with the others.

As I'm watching the others in the limo I see my husband is putting the wheelchair in lock so it doesn't move when I get up.

Now that the wheelchair is locked he helps me up and I walk to the limo.

Once I make it to the limo the limo driver puts the wheelchair in the trunk of the limo and he gets back in the limo.