Part 30: Talking (Part 5).

~The Next Day~

[Sun. August 19th 2018]

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

[Still] ~ My Pov:

As he says this I turn around and see him with his head out of the shower with the sliding glass door cracked.

While I'm seeing him like this he also has water dripping off of his face and it's going down to his chest.

As I see him like this I'm trying my hardest to stay focused.

Because he looks so good right now I can't help but get distracted by seeing him like this.

Me: "What is it baby?"

Tae: "Just come closer I want to tell you something."

Me: "You can tell me from there I'm fine standing over here."

Tae: "Come on baby don't be like that."

Me: "Fine.."

Once I say this I walk closer towards him to where I am now face to face with him while he's in the shower.

Me: "What is it you want baby?"

Tae: "I just wanted to tell you that I loved you baby."

Me: "I love you too baby but I'm not going to be too long I'll be right back."

Tae: "I know I just wanted you to know that I love you."

Me: "I love you too baby but I really have to get the door."

Tae: "Okay but can I have a kiss before you go?"

Me: "Baby really?"

Tae: "Yes really."

Once he says this he pulls me closer and kisses me softly which makes both of us smile.

But while we are kissing I pull away and look into his eyes as water continues to drip from his face.

Me: "Baby as much as I am enjoying this I really have to get the door but once I get the door I'll be back to join you."

Once I say this I wink at him and kiss him on his wet nose which instantly makes him smile.

While he's smiling and distracted by my recent actions he closes the sliding glass door and continues his shower.

~A Few More Minutes Later~

I finally make it out of the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

Now that I'm out of the bathroom I go to our room door to see who is knocking.

Once I make it to the door I check the peep hole to see who is at the door.