Part 44: Feeling Worried.

Tae's Pov:

As they get her into the ambulance it doesn't take me long to follow them and get into the ambulance with her.

But as I'm trying to get in the ambulance one of the paramedics push me out of the ambulance.

Paramedic #1: "You can't come sir I'm sorry."

Tae: "She's my wife I'm coming weather you like it or not I'm not leaving her side now move the hell out of my way so I can be with her!"

Once I say this he moves out of my way and let's me into the ambulance.

But as I'm in the ambulance I see the others are watching the paramedics work on her.

While they are working on her I see our son is trying to get into the ambulance with us.

But just like with me they push him out of the ambulance and say something to him.

Paramedic #1: "You can not come you can follow with your other friends there is just not enough room for all of you."

Once the paramedic says this he closes the doors and the ambulance leaves with the lights and sirens on.

While the ambulance leave the others behind they continue to work on her.

But while they are working on her it doesn't take me long to grab her hand.

But before I grab her hand I see my hands are bloody and I realize I need to wipe them off.

Before I touch her because I don't want to get blood all over her.

As this is going through my mind I look at the paramedic so he can give me something to clean my hands.

While I'm looking at him he hands me some alcohol pads.

As he hands these to me I wipe my hands so I no longer have blood on me.

Now that the blood is off and my hands are clean I gently grab her hand so she knows I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.

While I'm holding her hand I gently kiss her on her forehead so she knows everything is going to be okay.

As I'm doing this I look into her eyes and see tears leaving her eyes and run down her face.

As I'm seeing this it doesn't take me long to wipe them away.

A Few Minutes Later

We finally make it to the hospital and it doesn't take them long to rush her in to be seen.

Once we make it into the hospital two female nurses rush over to us wondering what happened and asking for her information.

Nurse #1: "What happened?!"

Tae: "She obviously got shot can't you see her bleeding from her neck?!"

Nurse #1: "I'm sorry but uhm who are you and why are you talking?!"