Part 29: Having Fun.

~The Next Day~

[Sun. August 19th 2018]

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

[Still] ~ My Pov:

But I'm more than okay with this now because we can go further and not have to worry about anything.

Because it's just the two of us and I can't wait to go further.

As all of these different feelings hit my body and are going through my mind.

I hear a sudden voice that gets my attention.

Tae: "Baby is everything okay?"

Me: "Yeah I'm great actually."

Tae: "Are you sure baby."

Me: "Yes I'm sure now just kiss me."

Before he can even say anything I place my hands on his face and I kiss him softly which instantly makes both of us smile.

As we continue to kiss my hands go down to his waist and I grab his hoodie and start lifting it up.

As I'm doing this he pulls away from the kiss and looks into my eyes.

Tae: "Oh so we are going there then I see."

Me: "Yes because when I said I wanted you I meant it."

Tae: "But I thought you was hungry and wanted some chocolate?"

Me: "All I want right now is you I'll get the chocolate later."

Once I say this I don't give him the time to speak I just kiss him again which makes me want him more.

While the kissing continues I can't wait any longer and I take his hoodie off throwing it on the floor.

Now that his hoodie is off I can leave soft kisses on his soft beautiful skin.

As this is going through my mind I instantly bring myself back to reality and I start leaving soft kisses on his collarbones.

While I'm doing this I also leave soft kisses on his shoulders and I go up to his neck leaving a trail of soft kisses on his neck.

As I'm kissing his neck my hands are resting on his waist.

But as my hands are on his waist he pulls away and looks at me.

Tae: "What do you think you're doing baby?"

Me: "It looks like I'm getting what I want."

Tae: "I see that but I was having fun with you."

Me: "But I want to have fun with you too I don't want you having all of the fun."

Once I say this I pout which causes him to smirk at me which tells me he's up to something.

Tae: "Just relax baby I'll be easy."

Me: "I'm not worried about that I just want you already."

Tae: "You will get me baby just relax for now."

~><~><~

-[SMUT AHEAD]-

[I know it's not full on detail but it's still considered to be smut to me so like always if you don't like smut or stuff like this then DO NOT READ & SKIP TO NEXT PART]

~><~><~

As I try to say something he gently places his finger on my bottom lip and kisses me with so much passion which causes me to get lost in the kiss.

~A Few moments Later~

The more we kiss the more I want him which causes our clothes to come off.

Once our clothes come off they are thrown on the floor and we continue to go further which is exactly what I wanted.

The further we go the more things are getting messy and we are starting to sweat.

While we are sweating I realize we are both going to reach our climax and knowing this.

Causes me to kiss his shoulders and leave scratch marks on his back at the sudden feeling.

~A Few Minutes Later~

We finally reach our climax which causes both of us to moan loudly as we continue to sweat and enjoy this moment with each other.

While we finish up we kiss each other softly but sweetly which makes us both smile.

As we are kissing he gently pulls out and lays next to me.

While he's laying next to me he lays his head on my chest and wraps his arms around me.

While we are like this I'm playing with his hair as we are in a beautiful silence still trying to catch our breathe.

~[END OF SMUT]~

~><~><~><~

~What will happen next?~

~Only way to know is read Part 95~
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Published on: Tues. July 9th 2019 at 9:39 PM

More updates to come it just takes time.

Words Written:749

Don't forget to comment & vote I'd really appreciate it.

Want to know what happens next continue reading to find out.