Part 8: Talking Things Out (Part 3).

My Pov:

Once he says this he hugs me and My Fiance tightly which makes us both smile and feel like the greatest parents in the world to the most precious little baby in the world.

As he's hugging us he pulls away and looks at us with his adorable bunny smile that we love so much.

He then gets up from our bed and runs to the door but as he opens the door My Fiance stops him by saying something.

My Hubby: "Son?"

Kookie: "Yes dad?"

My Hubby: "Bring Yoongi over here so we can talk to him."

Kookie: "Dad your not going to embarrass us are you?"

My Hubby: "No son we just want to make sure he makes you happy and he loves you."

Kookie: "He does love me dad and he really makes me happy."

My Hubby: "We know that but we are hearing this from you we need to hear it from him."

Kookie: "Okay dad I'm going to get Yoongi now."

My Hubby: "Okay son we will be waiting."

Kookie: "I will be right back dad and mom."

Me: "okay sweetheart."

Once he leaves our room he shuts the door behind him and we just sit on our bed waiting for Kookie to come back with Yoongi.

But as we are sitting on our bed we decide to talk about what just happened with our son.

Me: "Are we really ready for our son to be in a relationship right now?"

My Hubby: "Baby it's what he wants and he's obviously happy we have to except that."

Me: "I know I'm just not ready for him to grow up too fast on us."

My Hubby: "Baby he's going to have to grow up some time it's part of life."

Me: "Says the one who's mental age is 3 years old."

My Hubby: "Are you really bringing that up right now?"

Me: "No I'm just saying tou talk about how our son is going to grow up but yet you haven't fully grown up yourself."

My Hubby: "I really don't want to do this now I'm just saying he's going to grow up sometime and you know that he's not going to be a baby forever."

Me: "I know but I don't want him growing up too fast on us."

My Hubby: "He's not growing up too fast you heard what he said he will always be here with us and he will always be our little baby bunny."

Me: "I know but I just have that fear of him leaving us and we will never see him or hear from him again."

As I say this everything just hits me all at once and I feel tears running down my face.