Part 34: The Bachelor Party (Part 12).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day We Get Married]~

~·><·><·><·~

[Still] ~ Yoongi's Pov:

As Kookie continues to cough up blood the more worried I get and I finally speak up after not saying a word in awhile.

Yoongi: "Baby you need to be taken to a hospital."

Once I say this I get closer to him and try my best to comfort him.

But he doesn't seem to want my attention because he pushes me away and finally speaks up after coughing up blood for the past few minutes.

Kookie: "Leave me alone I don't want your help or need it."

Yoongi: "I'm not leaving you no matter how mad you are at me I'm not leaving you alone you're in no condition to be alone."

Once I say this he's coughing up more blood which worries me even more and I continue to comfort him.

But this time I'm rubbing his back trying to make him feel better even though he doesn't want me around.

Yoongi: "I'm calling your dad he might know what to do."

Once I say this I get my phone out of my pocket and I look for Tae's number in my phone.

Once I find his number I put my phone up to my ear waiting for him to answer.

As I continue to wait for him to answer he finally answers his phone.

Tae: "What is it Yoongi?"

Yoongi: "About time you answer your phone where are you?"

Tae: "I could ask you the same thing where are you?"

Yoongi: "I'm on the roof of Ceasars Palace."

Tae: "Why are you on the roof of the hotel that we are staying at?"

Yoongi: "Because that's where I found Kookie."

Tae: "Why is my son on the roof?"

Yoongi: "Because he was going to jump."

Tae: "Why was he going to jump and how do you know that?"

Yoongi: "Because he told me if he jumps and ends it all now then he will no longer be a problem."

Tae: "Why did he say that?"

Yoongi: "I don't know I'm still trying to figure that out."

Tae: "You know since you've been with my son there has been nothing but problems and he seems so down lately."

Yoongi: "There has not been one problem with me and your son we are doing just fine and we are happy."