Part 41: What Happens Now (Part 5).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•~

-A Few Minutes Later-

After being in the bathroom for a few minutes getting the makeup and cake off of my face.

We finally get my face clean and leave the bathroom.

[Still] ~ My Pov:

Once I make it out of the bathroom I touch my face.

Me: "Well the makeup was nice while it lasted."

Tae: "Baby we still have to get the cake off of your dress."

As he's saying this I grab a few napkins from the table and I start wiping the cake off.

But I guess since the cake sat too long in my dress it's not wanting to come out.

As I'm trying to get the cake off I realize it's not coming out.

Which upsets me because I feel like my beautiful wedding dress is now ruined.

While this is going through my mind I throw the napkins on the floor and I feel myself breaking down.

Because the more and more I try the worse everything gets and I'm just ready to go home.

While this is going through my mind I find myself sitting on the floor again and I'm hiding my face on my knees crying again.

As I'm like this I hear a familiar voice which is enough to get my attention.

Tae: "Baby look at me."

As he's saying this I'm looking at him as tears continue to leave my eyes.

Me: "What do you want?"

Tae: "Do you want to wear my suit jacket?"

Once he says this he starts taking the jacket off and he puts it on me.

As I'm wearing his jacket I look at him and say something.

Me: "I don't want to mess your jacket up or get cake on it.."

Tae: "Baby it doesn't matter what happens with the jacket we can always get it washed just like your dress it can be washed I'm sure the cake will come out."

As he's saying I waste no time and I sit on his lap as he's sitting next to me.

As I'm sitting on his lap it doesn't take him long to wrap his arms around me and hold me close to him.

While we are like this I can't help but think of how lucky I am to have him and how much I love him.

Because without him I wouldn't be getting married and I wouldn't be as happy as I am today that I have him.