Part 6: Keeping things with us a Secret (Part 6).

[Still] ~ Yoongi's Pov:

As I see him smile I kiss him softly making both of us smile through the kiss this time.

But as the soft kiss continues I feel his hands at the seem of my boxers this time and he starts pulling them down slowly.

Which instanly makes me pull away because something comes to mind and I don't want to forget about it.

Once I pull away Kookie looks at me with sad eyes which tells me he didn't want me to stop.

Kookie: "Why did you pull away we was getting to the best part."

Yoongi: "I have to grab something just hold on a sec."

As I say this I quickly leave the bathroom and head to my suit case that is beside the bed.

As I'm in my suitcase I grab a purple bottle that is in the bottom of my suit case and I close my suit case.

I quickly return to the bathroom and I shut the door and lock it behind me.

As I'm holding this purple bottle Kookie is looking at me curiously.

Which tells me I have to explain to him what this is because I'm sure he's never used this or heard of it.

Kookie: "uhm what is that?"

Yoongi: "It's lube."

Kookie: "pardon?"

Yoongi: "Do you want it to hurt when we do it?"

Kookie: "It's going to hurt?"

Yoongi: "If you don't use this it will."

Kookie: "What does it do?"

Yoongi: "It loosens you up so it doesn't hurt as bad."

Kookie: "That sounds painful already.."

Yoongi: "It will be at first but then the pain will fade and all you will feel is pleasure."

Kookie: "Are you sure?"

Yoongi: "Is my baby getting scared?"

Kookie: "Noo I'm just a little nervous that's all."

Yoongi: "It's okay to be nervous baby but I'll be easy I promise."

Kookie: "You will?"

Yoongi: "Yes baby I would never do anything to ever hurt you."

Kookie: "Good because I wouldn't want you to ever hurt me."

Yoongi: "I would never hurt you and you know that."

Once I say this he just smiles at me shyly which tells me he understands and knows I would never hurt him.

Yoongi: "How about we finally take this to the shower?"