Part 10: Going Out (Part 3).

[Still] Kookie's Pov:

But now that we are in Vegas and my feelings are out and I finally told him I honestly couldn't be more happier than I am right now.

Because I finally have Yoongi like I wanted and he loves me and cares for me like I always knew he did.

As these things go through my mind I look at Yoongi as I lay here next to him on this hard floor.

Since there is no where else for us to sleep since the two beds are taken.

But as I'm looking at Yoongi it quickly ends when he realizes I'm looking at him which causes me to look away while blushing alittle.

Yoongi: "Why are you staring at me like that?"

Once Yoongi says this to me I feel embarrassed but don't want to show it so I just show him my bunny smile.

Which I know he loves and hopefully he forgets about me staring at him.

As I'm showing my bunny smile he surprises me by gently holding me by my waist and he gently places me on top of him.

Once I'm on top of him he kisses my nose softly which makes my bunny smile much bigger now.

As I realize that I'm on top of him I quickly switch our positions to where I'm laying on the floor and he's laying on top of me.

While we are like this it puts Yoongi in shock and he looks at me with his beautiful eyes.

Yoongi: "W-Why d-did you do that?"

Once he says this to me I wrap my arms around his waist and I whisper in his ear.

Kookie: "Because I like it this way."

Once I say this he still looks at me not knowing what to do.

Yoongi: "So you switched our positions because you like having me on top of you?"

Kookie: "Yes that's why I did it."

As I say this he surprises me by kissing me on my lips softly which makes me smile like an idiot.

As he's kissing me I pull away and whisper in his ear again.

Kookie: "I love this."

Once I say this I nibble on the bottom of his ear and start leaving a trail of soft kisses down his neck

As the kisses continue down his neck he whispers in my ear this time which makes me blush and smile softly.

Yoongi: "Are you doing this to have s*x again or do you just like to turn me on."

Once he says this he looks into my eyes and starts smirking at me.

Which has me unable to move or speak or let alone even think I just find myself looking into his beautiful eyes.

Yoongi: "Are you speechless?"