Part 38: The Bachelor Party (Part 22).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•~

[Still] ~ Tae's Pov:

As this is going through my mind my thoughts get interrupted by the four of them hugging me which instantly makes me smile.

While I'm smiling and enjoying their hugs they pull away and look at me.

As they are looking at me NamJoon suddenly speaks up.

NamJoon: "Congratulations Tae but I have one question."

Tae: "Yeah?.."

NamJoon: "When did you find out?"

Tae: "She surprised me with a pregnancy test that was positive and a teddy bear that said "I love you" on it."

NamJoon: "Was the test right?"

Tae: "Yeah I took her to the hospital to make sure she was pregnant before I got too excited."

NamJoon: "So she is pregnant then?"

Tae: "Yeah she's only 4 week though the precious human is only the size of a poppy seed."

NamJoon: "So all those times she was throwing up and you was worried about her was because of being pregnant?"

Tae: "Yeah it wasn't because of a hangover I kept telling you it was something else and you kept telling me it was something different."

NamJoon: "I'm happy for you."

Tae: "Thanks that means alot."

Once I say this Jimin joins in on the conversation.

Jimin: "Did you tell your son about it?"

Tae: "Yes Kookie knows."

Jimin: "What does he think about it?"

Tae: "He's really happy about it."

Jimin: "That's awesome!!"

While we are talking and getting excited that all changes when Chow joins in on the conversation.

Chow: "I hate to break up the party b**tches but I have something you guys might want to know."

Once he says this the five of us look at him wondering what his crazy a** is up too.

While we are looking at him he gets out of the limo and looks at us.

As this is happening I don't know weather to feel scared or nervous.

While this is going through my mind he suddenly speaks up which gets our attention.