Part 36: Trying to talk things Out (Part 7).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•><•><•~

~Meanwhile with Me and My Fiance~

~•><•~

My Pov:

While Kookie is sitting on my lap looking at me with his adorable doe like eyes.

I take his hand and hold it in mine trying my best to keep myself calm so he doesn't see me freaking out.

As I'm holding his hand I take a deep breathe before saying anything so I can prepare myself to tell him the good news.

While I'm doing this there isn't a sound being heard in the hall.

As the quietness continues Kookie suddenly speaks up which gets my attention.

Kookie: "Are you okay mom?"

Me: "Yeah sweetie I'm fine."

Kookie: "Okay then what's the good news."

Once he says this to me I take another deep breathe and I finally get the words out that was struggling so hard to leave my mouth.

Me: "You're going to be a big brother to either a little sister or little brother."

Kookie: "What's going on mom?"

Once he says this his doe like eyes get bigger and he has a confused expression on his face.

Which causes my fiance to speak up to see if he understands what's going on.

Tae: "What's she's trying to say is she's pregnant."

Kookie: "What?!"

Tae: "She's---"

Before my fiance can even finish his sentence he gets cut off by our son who is in shock.

Kookie: "I heard what you said."

Me: "Are you happy?"

Kookie: "Am I happy?! This is amazing news because I get to be with you through this journey and I get to be a big brother to either a little sister or little brother."

As our son expresses his excitement for us we can't help but smile and feel so happy.

Because just when our life was getting torn apart and turning upside down.

Everything seem to come together and we are back to being the happy loving family like we have always been.

As this is going through my mind I suddenly feel arms wrap around me which gets me out of my thoughts and back to reality.