Part 20: Our Big Day Is Getting Closer (Part 3).

~ The Next Day~

[Sun. August 19th 2018]

~·~·~·~·~

[Still] ~ My Pov:

Tae: "Baby everything will be fine your just hungover alittle you did drink last night."

Me: "But I didn't drink that much last night?"

Tae: "That doesn't matter you could still be alittle hungover."

Me: "When will I feel better?"

Tae: "Sometime tonight or in the morning you will be yourself in no time."

Me: "But we get married tommorrow I can't be hungover and feeling horrible on our wedding day."

Tae: "You will be fine baby we aren't getting married until around noon so you will be feeling yourself in no time."

Once he says this I have that sick feeling I did a few minutes ago.

Which causes me to quickly leave his lap and sit in front of the toilet again and my head is in the toilet as I throw up again.

As I'm throwing up again he sits next to me and holds my hand as his other hand is rubbing my back gently.

Tae: "You will be fine baby I promise."

~A Few Minutes Later~

I finally stop throwing up enough to be able to get a shower and this causes My Fiance to help me up and check on me like the sweet gentleman that he is.

Tae: "Baby are you going to be okay long enough to take your shower?"

Me: "Yes baby I'll be fine I won't be long."

Once I say this he kisses my cheek and heads towards the door but before he leaves he looks at me with the same worry in his eyes as before.

Tae: "I'll be sitting on the bed waiting for you okay?"

Me: "Okay baby I'll be in the shower."

Once I say this he kisses me on my forehead and leaves the bathroom.

Now that he's out of the bathroom I start getting undressed and get into the shower.

As I'm in the shower I let the water hit me and I'm not moving a single muscle.

While the water is hitting me I place my hand on my tummy.

Me: "Could it be something else?"

I'm thinking this because when I was pregnant with Kookie I had the same problem I felt horrible and was throwing up all the time.

But at the same time as this sinks in I shake my head to get these thoughts out of my mind and I put my face under the water to bring myself back to reality.