Part 34: The Bachelor Party (Part 13).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day We Get Married]~

~·><·><·><·~

[Still] ~ Yoongi's Pov:

Once I say this I get my phone out of my pocket and I call 911 not giving the others a chance to speak.

911: "Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?"

Yoongi: "My boyfriend was brutally beaten by five guys on skateboards and he's here with me coughing up blood?"

911: "When did this happen?"

Yoongi: "An hour or so?"

911: "When did he start coughing up blood?"

Yoongi: "A few minutes ago before I made the call."

911: "Is he still coughing up blood?"

Yoongi: "Yes."

911: "Where is he at the moment?"

Yoongi: "He's sitting here beside me."

911: "Okay try to keep him calm."

Yoongi: "I'm trying my best too."

'911: "Where are you calling from?"

Yoongi: "Caesars Palace I am on the roof where I found him and his dad along with our friends are with him."

911: "Okay just keep him calm the ambulance are on the way."

Once the 911 caller says this I hang up the phone without saying another word.

While the ambulance are on the way I sit here with Kookie as Tae and the others sit here with me not knowing what to do.

~A Few Minutes Later~

After waiting a few minutes the ambulance finally show up.

Once the ambulance arrive the paramedics meet us here on the roof and they waste no time and put their attention on Kookie.

While their attention is on Kookie they wipe his mouth and they gently place him on the stretcher.

As Kookie is on the strecher he has both hands on his ribs and his stomach like he's trying to tell the paramedics that his ribs or stomach hurt.

As I'm seeing this I can't help but be more worried.

Because if the guys on skateboards didn't come up to us none of this would've happened.

I can't help but think that this is all my fault and I need to find a way to fix things with Kookie so he's not upset or mad at me.