Part 35: Going to the Hospital (Part 5).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day We Get Married]~

~·><·><·><·~

[Still] ~ My Pov:

But it breaks my heart because I could've lost my son if his condition was any worse.

As this is going through my mind I suddenly feel hands on my waist.

Which instantly gets my attention and brings me back to reality.

While I'm standing here looking at Yoongi I suddenly hear a voice that gets my attention.

Tae: "Baby come on let's go see our son we don't need this right now."

Me: "No I want to know what happened to our son and I want Yoongi here to tell me everything."

Once I say this I try to leave My Fiance's grip.

But he pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me giving me a back hug as I'm still looking at Yoongi.

While My Fiance is being cute and cuddly with me.

I'm still waiting on Yoongi to tell me what happened.

But as this goes through my mind Yoongi suddenly speaks up.

Yoongi: "You want to know what really happened?!"

Me: "Yeah I've been asking you this and waiting on an answer for the past few minutes now."

Yoongi: "When I left the Chapel I found a bench where I decided to sit and do some thinking and as I was thinking it didn't take long for Kookie to find me and we ended up talking and while we was talking and minding our business five guys on skateboards decide to interrupt us."

Me: "Okay and what did they have to say?"

Yoongi: "I really don't want to bring it up again because I don't want to get mad about it."

Once he says this My Fiance suddenly speaks up which gets Yoongi to look at him now instead of me.

Tae: "Hyung come on if anyone has the right to be mad it's us so just tell us what happened so we know what happened to our son."

Yoongi: "Fine as they was trying to interrupt us they was calling us names and it's something that I didn't like."

Once he says this I finally say something after listening to him for awhile.

Me: "What kind of names were they calling you and my son?"

Yoongi: "None of you will understand because if you haven't noticed out of this entire group Kookie and I are the only gay couple in the group so no matter what they called us none of you will understand."

Me: "It doesn't matter if we understand or not it's the fact that the two of you were getting bullied for doing nothing wrong."