Part 4: Finally going to Las Vegas (Part 2).

Once I say this I am to my breaking point and I am no longer sipping my champagne now I am drinking it in one shot.

Once I finish it I put my glass in the bucket with ice and I sit far away from My Fiance.

As the others witness this they are just looking at us and wondering what is going on.

But I don't say anything and I keep my distance as My Fiance continues to look at me.

My Hubby: "This is about us why would you say it doesn't matter?"

As I'm facing away from him I finally look at him.

Me: "Because obviously your friends will always be first and I will always end up being second."

As I'm saying this I just want to cry but I am strong.

So I hide my tears and I just continue to keep my distance.

But at the same time my feelings are all over the place.

Because everything I'm feeling is making me feel like crap and I just want to cry because I don't know what to do anymore.

My Hubby: "Baby that's not true."

Me: "Yes it is and it will always be like that."

My Hubby: "Baby.."

Me: "No just leave me alone.."

My Hubby: "But.."

Me: "No I don't want to hear it.."

Once I say this I am no longer looking at him and I look the other way staying quite as the ride to the airport last alittle bit longer.

·A few minutes later ·

~[It's now 9:43 PM]~

~·~·~·~·~

We finally make it to the airport and I am the first one out of the limo making everyone look at me curiously.

As I'm outside I'm waiting for the limo driver to pop the trunk so I can get my suitcase and go into the airport.

Once the trunk is open the limo driver hands me my suitcase and I quickly walk into the airport leaving the others behind not caring what they think of me.

But as I'm going into the airport I hear My Fiance call for me which makes me ingnore him since I'm still mad.

My Hubby: "Baby!!"

Once he calls for me he follows me inside the airport as the others follow him.

While we are in the airport he finally catches up to me and he's holding me by my waist gently.

Which causes me to jump alittle because of how packed the airport is I thought some random person was touching me.

But once I look up at him he's looking at me with sad eyes but that doesn't stop him from giving me a soft smile.