Part 40: Getting Married (Part 4) 💍💜

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•~

[Still] ~ My Pov:

Once he says this I feel tears leaving my eyes because I didn't know he felt this way about me and I didn't know I was this special to him.

As these tears continue to leave my eyes I wipe my tears away so I don't ruin my makeup.

While this is going through my mind I feel a hand on my face and it instantly brings me back to reality.

As I'm feeling this hand on my face I look at my husband and I realize he's wiping my tears away as they continue to leave my eyes.

While we are enjoying our moment together by looking into each others eyes we suddenly hear a voice that gets our attention.

The Sole Minister: "Now that you have said your vows to each other Mr. Taehyung you may now kiss your bride."

Once he says this I'm still looking at my husband and he gently places his hands on my face and he kisses me sweetly but its soft and not too messy at the same time.

While we are kissing I feel like we are the only two around and nothing else matters right now beside being with the love of my life who I will be with forever.

As all of this is going through my mind and I'm enjoying this kiss my thoughts soon get interrupted when I feel him pull away.

Once he pulls away he looks into my eyes and says something to me which instantly makes me smile.

Tae: "I love you so much having you as my wife is going to be amazing."

Me: "I love you too having you as my husband is not only going to be amazing but it's going to be really fun."

Once I say this I sneak another kiss before he can say anything

As I'm kissing him I pull away and look into his eyes.

But like before as I'm enjoying my moment with him we get interrupted again.

The Sole Minister: "I now pronounce you husband and wife."

As he announces us as husband and wife I can't help but smile and feel like the happiest girl in the world.

-A Few Minutes Later-

Now that we said I do and we are officially husband and wife it's time to have some fun and enjoy our wedding day.

But before me and my husband join the others for some fun.

We have a wedding photo shoot to do while we are here.

As this is going through my mind we follow the photographer outside to take some photos.

While we are outside we see the heart shape "" on the side of the entrance and this gives us an idea for our first picture.