Part 51: A Perfect Night.

Tae's Pov:

But as I'm trying to leave she suddenly grabs my hand and this is enough to get my attention.

Tae: "Baby what is it?"

Me: "Stay with me please."

As she's saying this she pats the space beside her.

Which tells me she wants me to lay down with her.

As I'm seeing this I waste no time and I lay down next to her.

Because after everything she has been through the best thing for her right now is to have me by her side.

Because after everything that has happened to her.

She doesn't need to be alone she needs me and I'm going to be by her side and be there for her.

As this is going through my mind she suddenly scoots closer to me and lays her head on my chest and wraps her legs around mine.

While she's like this I wrap my arms around her and hold her close to me not letting her go or out of my sight.

As I'm holding her I kiss her on her forehead and I say something to her before she falls asleep.

Tae: "I love you baby please get some rest."

Me: "I will I love you too baby."

Once she says this we just lay here in a beautiful silence and try to rest.

2 Hours Later

[It's now 11:15 PM]

~•><•~

After two hours of sleeping I find myself laying here suddenly awake.

As I'm laying here awake I look at my wife and she's still sleeping.

While I'm looking at her I turn the lamp on by our bed so I can see what I'm doing.

Now that I can see I get my phone out of my pocket and I check the time.

As I'm looking at the time I realize it's around 11 and this is enough for me to realize that we still have to shower and eat dinner.

Because now that she's pregnant she's not only feeding herself but she's feeding for two now.

She can't go to sleep on an empty stomach it's not good for her or the baby.

As this is going through my mind I call room service because it's obvious she's too tired to go out to dinner.

So I'm just going to call room service so we can eat dinner here.

While this is going through my mind I pick up the hotel phone and call room service.

After talking to room service I hang up the phone.

Once I get off of the phone I try my best to be quite as I'm getting out of bed so I don't wake her up.

Now that I'm out of the bed and was able to get up quietly without waking her up.