Part 39: Getting Ready.

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•~

[Still] ~ Tae's Pov:

We finally make it back to the hotel and I'm the first one out of the limo and I go into the hotel and up to mine and my fiance room.

Once I make it to our room I knock on the door and I'm waiting to be let in.

As I'm waiting I look behind me and I see the others standing together and they are looking at me.

As I'm seeing this I look at them and say something.

Tae: "Just stay out here while I check on her I don't need you guys crowding her it will cause her to freak out."

Once I say this they don't say anything and they just look at me as I continue to stand here.

As I'm standing here the door finally opens and the one to open the door is Yoongi.

While I'm looking at Yoongi he suddenly says something that gets my attention.

Yoongi: "About time you get here she has been throwing up none stop since you left."

As I'm hearing Yoongi say this I waste no time and I make my way into our room and into the bathroom to see my fiance.

But as I'm trying to get into the bathroom I see two females in here and one of them look familiar which is Kelsey.

But the other one I have no idea who she is and I don't like how they are touching my fiance and are in her face.

As this is going through my mind I speak up which gets their attention and they look at me.

Tae: "Okay I need you two to leave I need to make sure she's okay that's the whole reason why I'm here!!"

Once I say this Kelsey leaves but the one girl with glasses and purple/pink hair looks at me and says something.

??: "I'm Bambi by the way I'm the one you was talking to on the phone."

Tae: "It's nice to meet you I really appreciate you keeping an eye on my fiance until I got here."

Bambi: "It's not a problem she's my best friend I would do anything for her."

Once she says this she gives me a soft smile and leaves me alone with my fiance.

Now that I'm finally alone with my fiance I sit down next to her and hold her hair back as she continues to throw up.

As she's doing this I rub her back to try my best to make her feel better and I say something so she knows I'm here.

Tae: "You're going to be fine baby I'm right here I'm not going anywhere."

Once I say this she finally stops throwing up to be able to look at me.