Part 6: Keeping things with us a Secret (Part 7).

[Still] ~ Yoongi's Pov:

As the white liquid is off of my hand I press my body against his as he looks into my eyes and starts blushing.

Yoongi: "Did you enjoy that?"

Kookie: "Yes baby I did."

Yoongi: "I love when you call me baby."

Kookie: "Really?"

Yoongi: "Yes say it again."

Kookie: "Yes baby I did."

Yoongi: "That was so beautiful please call me baby from now on don't call me Yoongi or hyung."

Kookie: "Even around the others?"

Yoongi: "Okay well maybe not around the others just call me by my name but.."

Before I could finish what I was going to say he cuts me off.

Kookie: "But when we are alone call you baby right?"

Yoongi: "Exactly because you are my baby."

Kookie: "That I am and you are my baby."

Yoongi: "I am?"

Kookie: "Yes you always have been even if you don't believe it you are my baby."

Yoongi: "I better be the only baby you have."

Kookie: "You are my one and only."

Yoongi: "Good now take those beautiful lips of yours and kiss me."

Once I say this he doesn't just kiss me like I wanted him too.

But he attacks my lips and kisses me roughly which surprises me because I was expecting a soft kiss.

But he kisses me roughly which I wasn't expecting but at the same time this also tells me he wants more.

Which has us not saying a single word and we just let our bodies do the talking.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

!WARNING SMUT AHEAD!
(If you do not like things like this do not read please skip ahead but if you do PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

~·~·~·~·~·~·~

As he continues to kiss me roughly I find my hands wondering down to his butt and surprisingly he doesn't jump or flinch.

He just continues to kiss me but this time he's smiling through the kiss.

While he continues to kiss me roughly and enjoying it.

I trail my fingers down to his legs and I pick his legs up and he wraps them around my waist along with wrapping his arms around my neck.