Part 38: The Bachelor Party (Part 15).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•><•><•~

[Still] ~ Tae's Pov:

Once NamJoon says this he looks at me then the others not knowing what else to say as Chow continueso eat his soup.

-A Few Minutes Later-

Now that Chow is done his soup and is warm we leave the restaurant to see where we was last night.

While we are walking around Vegas Chow spots a tattoo shop.

Chow: "You was here last night that's why you have that tattoo on your neck."

Once Chow says this he looks at me and points to my neck.

~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: For those wondering what the tattoo looks like here it is and here's the lip piercing as well

-[By the way this is my edit]-

~•~•~•~•~•~

As he's doing this I suddenly speak up getting the others attention.

Tae: "It's probably a different tattoo shop not this one."

Once I say this Jimin speaks up and points at a picture of me that he found on the tattoo shop door.

Jimin: "Tae look he's right you was here last night."

While he's saying this he continues to point to the picture which has the others looking at it now.

As they are looking at my picture I decide to speak up.

Tae: "Are we going to go in and find some answers or stand here and stare at my picture all day."

Once I say this we head into the tattoo shop to get as much information as we can.

While we are in the tattoo shop we see someone in a chair getting a tattoo done.

As we are seeing this the tattoo artist suddenly speaks up which gets my attention.

Tattoo Artist: "Oh look who it is do you like it?"