Part 21: Getting My Dress (Part 6).

~The Next Day~

[Sun. August 19th 2018]

~·~·~·~·~

[Still] ~ My Pov:

After I hang up I put my phone back into my sweatpants pocket.

But once I do this Kelsey just looks at me which causes me to speak up.

Me: "What did I do this time?"

Kelsey: "Did you really have to tell him that?"

Me: "Yes I did because I tell him everything I don't ever want to hide anything from him."

Kelsey: "You seriously tell him everything?"

Me: "Yes because if I don't he gets worried."

Kelsey: "You obviously don't tell him everything.."

Me: "What's that suppose to mean?"

Kelsey: "I mean you are obviously pregnant and he doesn't know about it yet."

Me: "Did you really have to go there!!"

Kelsey: "What it's true I mean all the signs are there you have been feeling nauses,Your moody and you feel horrible oh and you and your man are sexually active."

Once she says this I look at her with nothing but seriousness in my eyes.

Me: "Kelsey stop!"

Kelsey: "What it's true sissy."

Me: "No it's not true can we not talk about this and try my dress on please!!"

Once I say this the short lady sits next to me and looks at me.

Short Lady With Pixie Cut: "Are you ready to try your dress on again?"

Me: "Yes I'm ready let's do this."

Once I say this she grabs the dress from the dress rack.

As she does this I take my robe off and step into the dress.

Now that I'm in the dress the lady with the pixie cut pulls it up and starts doing the corset tying in the back.

Short Lady With Pixie Cut: "How does it feel is it too tight?"

Once she says this I look at myself in the full body mirror and I can't believe how I look.

Even though my bottom lip is busted and bruised and I have marks on my face the dress still stands out and I still look beautiful.

Which is something I was worried about because I want to look beautiful on my wedding day and I didn't know I would because of how my lip and face looks.