Part 39: Getting Ready (Part 3).

~The Next Day~

[Mon. August 20th 2018]

~[The Day we get married]~

~•><•~

[Still] ~ My Pov:

As I'm texting my fiance I can't help but blush thinking how handsome he is going to look in his suit.

While I'm blushing Kelsey notices and says something to me.

Kelsey: "Why are you blushing sissy?"

Me: "I'm just thinking about my soon to be husband in a suit and how handsome he's going to look."

Kelsey: "He still makes you blush even though you have been together for so long?"

Me: "Yeah he always makes me blush he has since we met."

Once I say this Bambi suddenly joins in on the conversation.

Bambi: "Jimin still has that effect on me I mean just being around him makes me blush like crazy."

Me: "I guess that means it's true love right?"

Bambi: "I would think so because if you still have the same feelings for the person you are with when you met it just means the love towards the two just gets stronger."

Once she says this I look at my homescreen on my phone of me and my fiance with Kookie when he was just a tiny baby in diapers.

As I'm looking at my homescreen I can't help but smile.

Because I love him so much and I can't believe I'm finally marrying the love of my life and will be with him forever.

While I'm smiling this gets Bambi's attention as she's doing my hair and she suddenly looks at me and says something.

Bambi: "Are you nervous at all?"

Me: "Yes I'm terrified."

Bambi: "Why are you so nervous?"

Me: "Because I don't want to fall or trip while I'm walking down the aisle."

Bambi: "You won't you will do fine just do what I did when I married Jimin just look into his eyes until you two meet at the end then your focus will be on him and not on falling or tripping."

Me: "Thanks for that I will try that."

Bambi: "Don't be nervous you can do this."

Once she says this I take a deep breathe to calm myself down.

Because I don't want to be a shaky mess walking down the aisle or putting my fiance ring on his finger.

While this is going through my mind Bambi suddenly speaks up which gets my attention.

Bambi: "I'm done with your hair go to the bathroom and see if you like it."