Part 16: Forgive & Forget (Part 2).

~Meanwhile with My Hubby~

[Still] ~ Tae's Pov:

Sometimes I feel like giving up because I feel like whatever I do it's not worth it or I'm not good enough.

Which sucks because I hate feeling like this I'm always making those around me happy and smile.

But in the end I'm not happy and I'm not the one smiling because things in life just never seem to go right.

I have always wanted to get married and have kids of my own one day.

Now that I have a son of my own I love him to death and would do anything for him.

But the thought of him upset because of me and my fiance fighting is heartbreaking to me.

Because all we want for him is to be happy and smile.

He doesn't need to see his mom and dad fighting especially since we are getting married.

We need to figure something out and talk because we can't be arguing and fighting on our wedding day.

As these things go through my mind I hear a sudden knock on the door.

But as the knocking continues I hear a voice on the other side of the door and it sounds very familar.

Me: "Baby it's me please open the door."

As I continue to hear this familiar voice it suddenly stops which worries me.

So as I sit on this bed and continue to think more I figure this is no time to second guess.

So I get up off of the bed and go to the door.

Now that the door is open I see no one other than my soon to be wife sitting on the floor with her face in her knees and she's crying.

As I see her sitting on the floor crying I pick her up bridal style and take her into our room and lay her down gently on our bed.

While she's laying on our bed I go into our bathroom and get a wet wash clothe and I gently place it on her forehead.

I also wipe away her tears that continue to fall because it's obvious she has been crying since she left.

Which is honestly heartbreaking to me because the last thing I want is to be the reason she cries.

Because I love her and want to see her smile not cry.

As these things go through my mind I continue to wipe her tears away as I get lost in her beautiful eyes.

But as I look into her beautiful eyes I can tell she's hurting and we honestly need to fix whatever is going on with us.

Because we deserve to be happy not to go through this.

Tae: "You have been crying since you left haven't you?"

Once I say this she looks at me and shakes her head.

Tae: "Baby I'm really sorry."