Part 22: Unexpected Surprise (Part 5).

~The Next Day~

[Sun. August 19th 2018]

~·~·~·~·~

[Still] ~ My Pov:

But as I'm trying to speak I feel like I'm going to throw up again.

As I'm feeling this I instantly get up from My Fiance's lap and run to the bathroom.

While I'm in the bathroom I have my head in the toilet throwing up more.

But as this is happening I hear a familar voice which gets me to wipe my mouth and lay my head on my arm.

Tae: "Baby are you okay?"

Before I can say anything I put my head in the toilet and throw up again.

As I'm doing this I feel a hand on my back as his other hand is holding my short hair back.

Tae: "Everything is going to be fine baby I promise."

Once I finish throwing up I lift my head up from the toilet and look at him as I wipe my mouth.

Me: "How do you know that what if something is seriously wrong with me?"

Tae: "Then the only way to find out is to take you to the hospital."

As I hear him mention the hospital I try to figure out a quick way to get out of it so I don't have to go.

Me: "No I'm fine I don't need to be taken to the hospital."

Tae: "You just said it yourself baby what if something is seriously wrong shouldn't you go so you don't get worse?"

Me: "I don't want to go to a hospital I just want to sleep please don't make me go."

Once I say this I look down at his hands as they are now resting on my legs.

As I see his hands I gently place them in mine as tears leave my eyes.

Tae: "Baby don't cry everything will be fine I promise."

Me: "How do you know that?"

Tae: "I just know and you know why?"

As he says this I can't look at him because my eyes continue to fill with more tears.

So I just find myself playing with his hands.

Me: "Why?"

As I say this his hands suddenly leave mine and he places his hand on my chin lifting my head up gently.

Which causes my teary eyes to look at him.

Tae: "Because whatever it is I will be right by your side I'm not going anywhere."

As he says this he suddenly gets up which instantly gets me to pout and I grab his hand not wanting him to leave me.

Once I grab his hand it doesn't take long for him to instantly look at me.