Part 2: How We Met (Part 4).

-As a few more minutes pass-

we are still sitting here and waiting until I hear my name being called by a nurse.

Nurse: "Longerbeam.."

Me: "Yes that's me."

Nurse: "Follow me to your room it's this way."

Me: "Thank you."

As we are following the nurse the mysterious guy that I have been with all day is now pushing my wheelchair to my room.

Nurse: "Here's your room a doctor will be with you shortly."

Me: "Thank you."

Once the nurse leaves she closes the sliding glass door behind her as this mysterious guy is helping me out of the wheelchair and into this hospital bed.

Now that I'm in this hospital bed he takes the wheelchair and closes it sitting it against the wall so it's out of our way.

He then grabs the chair that is an inch away from the bed and scoots it closer to the bed and sits right next to me.

-An hour to two hours later-

A doctor finally comes in after waiting for hours and I'm feeling nervous because I don't know what's going to happen and at this point I'm scared but really nervous.

Doctor: "Mrs. Longerbeam."

Me: "Please call me Shelly I hate being called by my last night."

Doctor: "Well Shelly I'm just going to get straight to the point..okay.."

As he says this I don't like the sound of it and I grab a hold of the hospital sheets and grip them tightly.

Doctor: "Your X-Rays were worse than we thought.."

Me: "What do you mean?"

Doctor: "Your going to need surgery as soon as possible."

Me: "S-Surgery??"

Doctor: "Yes and we will have to get you prepared here shortly."

???: "What's going on that you have to do surgery so badly?"

Doctor: "Her ankle is broken which means bones are out of place that shouldn't be we need to put the bones together properly so she can heal with no problem."

???: "and her foot?"

Doctor: "Her foot is fine she just broke her pinky toe and it's fractured alittle but a cast will be put on after surgery to help everything heal properly."

Me: "Will I be okay?"

Doctor: "Yeah surgery will only be an hour to 2 hours you will be out in no time."