Part 3: A Surprise in Mind (Part 2).

~Meanwhile with My Fiance~

~·~·~><~·~·~

·My Hubby's Pov:

As I'm in my room I close my door and lock it behind me so she can't come in.

Because what I have planned for her I don't want her to see until we leave.

So I get my phone out of my pocket and put this recent number that I have called on speed dial again.

???: "Yes?"

My Hubby: "Do you have everything ready?"

???: "That I do I'm waiting on you now."

My Hubby: "You're here?"

???: "Yeah when you made the call a few days ago you said be here around 9/9:15 and it's exactly 9:15."

My Hubby: "oh okay so everything is ready?"

???: "Yes it is I'm just waiting to take you to your destination."

My Hubby: "okay I'm on my way out she has no idea what's going on so I'll know she will be surprised."

???: "I hope things go as planned."

My Hubby: "Me too we are heading out there now."

???: "okay and I'm still waiting."

Once I'm done this phone call I hang up and but my phone back in my pocket.

As I grab the red bandana from my top draw and I shut the light off along with shutting my bedroom door.

Now that I'm back in the living room with the others they are looking at me.

My Hubby: "What?.."

RM: "What are you up too?"

My Hubby: "Nothing I just had to make a quick phone call that's all..

Me: "Then if it's nothing what's the red bandana for?"

My Hubby: "Yeah that reminds me close your eyes."

Me: "Why?"

My Hubby: "Do you want to be late?"

Me: "No.."

My Hubby: "okay then close your eyes."

Me: "Fine.."

Once I say this she closes her eyes and I put the bandana on to cover her eyes so she can't see what I have planned for her.

As the bandana is on I lead her to the dorm door and I look at the others to stay quite.

Now that her eyes are covered and everyone is packed to go we can finally leave.